Specifications for Model BH 3875 FB
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) 16,000 lbs
Dry Weight 13,400 lbs
Hitch Weight 3,010 lbs
Width 8' 0"
Height 12' 11"
Length 41' 9"
Axles (2) 7,000 lbs
Fresh Tank 73 gal
Gray Tank 90 gal
Black Tank 45 gal
Water Heater 12 gal
Furnace 40,000 btu
A/C 15,000 btu
LP Capacity (2) 30 lbs
Refrigerator 8 cu ft 110/LP
110 V Electric 50 AMP
Converter 60 AMP / 12 V
R-Value Wall R-11
R-Value Floor R-38
R-Value Roof R-34
Construction Aluminum Framing, Fiberglass Skin
Laminated Floor, Laminated Roof
Roof Material Rubber
Number of Slides 3
Slide Room Height 6' 5"
Bedroom Height 6' 4"
Awning Length 18'
Traditional Oven 22"
Convection Oven 1450 Watt / 1.6 cu ft Optional
Microwave Oven 900 Watt / 1.6 cu ft
Standard Bed Dimensions 70" x 80"
This new fifth wheel is stunning inside and out! This Heartland Bighorn has High Gloss Fiberglass Sidewalls and a Painted Front Cap. Meal preparation is easy due to the convection microwave oven, 12.7 cubic foot four Door refrigerator and freezer.
A 32" SONY Brand television is situated in the bedroom and Two Extra folding Dinette chairs are provided. For added peace of mind you'll be glad to have the Programmable Combination Safe located in the wardrobe closet. Stop by today to see this superb Bighorn 3875FB fifth wheel.
This Bighorn 3875FB by Heartland RV is, without a doubt, the best floorplan I have ever seen for having a fifth wheel RV parked for semi-permanent and/or seasonal living! The living room and kitchen are amazing (but that's normal for a Bighorn). What REALLY makes this one stand out is the middle slide-out bedroom and giant residential front bathroom and wardrobe area. It is AMAZING!
The front bathroom of this new RV for sale is the largest I have ever seen in any towable RV. Highlights in the bathroom area include a residential walk-in shower, stackable washer/dryer prepped closet, front wardrobe closet, solid surface countertops, and more! This is one you MUST SEE if you are in the market for a new Fifth Wheel!
We have built this Bighorn 3875FB with the following options and upgrades above and beyond the base model:
* (Option) High Gloss Fiberglass Sidewalls for a better look and easier cleaning
* (Option) Painted Front Cap for a fifth wheel that stands apart from the pack
* (Option) Recessed LED Lighting inside the coach
* (Option) Raised Panel Passage Doors inside rather than plain flat doors for a residential look and feel
* (Option) Mirrored Wardrobe doors in place of generic wood doors to make it more like home
* (Option) An exterior stereo with USB Plug for entertainment by the campfire
* (Option) Hydraulic Landing Gear to get your Bighorn leveled faster and easier
* (Option) Slide Out Awning Covers to keep your slides protected from the elements and debris
* (Option) Wireless Remote Control System with Touchpad Controller for your main systems like slides for easy setup on your campsite
* (Option) A power Cord Reel for your 50amp cord so you don't have to lug that heavy thing around your campsite!
* (Option) 6 point automatic "Level Up" hydraulic leveling system -- just like a bus style motorhome!
* (Option) Correct Track Alignment System to keep your tires from prematurely wearing
* (Option) 12.7 cubic foot 4-Door refrigerator and freezer for a residential capacity in your RV!
* (Option) Central Vacuum System to keep your Bighorn RV clean
* (Option) 32" Bedroom SONY Brand television to complement the larger television in the living room!
* (Option) Two Extra folding Dinette chairs for guests. These fold up and stow away in the front wardrobe closet when not in use!
* (Option) Programmable Combination Safe in the wardrobe closet to keep you valuables safe
* (Option) Convection Microwave Oven for quicker meals (Note: You also keep the standard oven!)
* (Option) 2nd centralized air conditioner for 150% more cooling power than a standard 13.5k A/C unit!
* (Option) Yetti Extreme Weather Package for true year-round camping!
* (Option) Electric Fireplace for extra heating power without burning extra propane!
(Please note that due to our high volume of sales the actual unit in stock may vary slightly from the pictures shown above. Please contact your sales professional for details!)