* EXTERIOR PACKAGE - To give you the most day-to-day use out of your Lakota we've outfitted her with a Full spare tire & matching wheel, outside water spigot, patio awning, and extra load lighting.
* HORSE AREA PACKAGE - This upgrade bundle takes your horse area to the next level with a Roadside Escape Door, Front Stall Stud Curtain on the Divider, and an Upgraded Saddle Tree with Saddle Boss brand saddle holders that do a better job of keeping your saddles safely in place rather than on the floor.
* INTERIOR PACKAGE - For a more enjoyable experience in your Lakota's living quarters we've outfitted this gooseneck trailer with a pass thru door from the horse area, dual batteries for more time without power hookup, a skylight above the shower to save on your battery power, and a Shurflo Power Ceiling Vent Fan in the Bathroom to keep a fresh breeze rolling through (perfect for times when you cannot run the A/C!)
* ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE - For your enjoyment we've upgraded this Living quarter gooseneck trailer to include a flat screen television, all-in-one DVD/CD/Stereo, as well as both interior and exterior speakers!
* LARGER TV UPGRADE - For better visibility in the living area and gooseneck bunk we've outfitted this Lakota with a larger 32" Flatscreen in place of the standard 19" Model.
* EXTRUDED SIDE PANELING - For a rugged look we've added extruded slats to the exterior sidewalls of the horse area of this Lakota. These are great for protecting the trailer from accidental damage if the horses get a little wild.
* DUAL FRONT JACKS UPGRADE - Rather than a single 12k front jack we've put twin 12K Front jacks on this Lakota horse trailer to give it far more strength and stability.
* DROP DOWN WINDOWS ON THE BUTT-SIDE - For Maximum convenience and airflow we've outfitted this Lakota Charger with butt-side drop down windows rather than just common window panels.
* CENTRALLY DUCTED A/C UPGRADE - For better cooling through your entire living quarters we've built this Lakota with Centrally ducted roof A/C rather than just a plain A/C unit!
* RECESSED COOKTOP UPGRADE - For more countertop space we've built your Lakota horse trailer with a recessed cook top rather than the normal above-counter model.
Lakota's 5 + 2 + 1 Warranty has You Covered!
It guarantees the aluminum structure for 5 years,
the living quarters for 2 years, hitch to bumper
materials and workmanship for 1 year!
Insulated aluminum walls & ceiling in horse area
Rubber stall matting
48" wall lining kick plate
Aluminum padded stall dividers with slam latches
Two-way pop up vents (one per horse)
Recessed lights in horse area
Seamless aluminum roof with drip rail
LED exterior lights
Recessed rear light switches
Square drop down feed doors
Gooseneck Living Quarter Standards
R8 spun fiberglass insulation
3⁄4" tongue & groove plywood floor
Wood grain linoleum floors
Solid hardwood, flat panel oak cabinets
Satin nickel hardware
Stainless kitchen sink
24" angle shower
3 burner range with hood
16,000 BTU furnace, 13,500 A/C
6 gallon gas water heater
Fresh water tank, sizes vary by model
33 gallon each grey and black water tanks
Water tank drain valve
Mattress & bedspread
Puck lighting in ceiling