* SITTING ROOM MODEL with excellent living space that's great for visiting with friends. This layout offers fantastic entertainment viewing combined with tremendous counter top prep space. You'll also find it includes great kitchen and bathroom storage areas!
* 42" DEEP FLUSH FLOOR SLIDEOUT W/INSULATED FLOOR - Enjoy a larger interior space with the big slide out we've added to this Lakota. We've also insulated the floor to keep you warm while you grab a quick meal or play a hand or two of cards.
* EXTERIOR PACKAGE - To give you the most day-to-day use out of your Lakota we've outfitted her with a Full spare tire & matching wheel, outside water spigot, patio awning, and extra load lighting.
* HORSE AREA PACKAGE - This upgrade bundle takes your horse area to the next level with a Roadside Escape Door, Front Stall Stud Curtain on the Divider, and an Upgraded Saddle Tree with Saddle Boss brand saddle holders that do a better job of keeping your saddles safely in place rather than on the floor.
* INTERIOR PACKAGE - For a more enjoyable experience in your Lakota's living quarters we've outfitted this gooseneck trailer with a pass thru door from the horse area, dual batteries for more time without power hookup, a skylight above the shower to save on your battery power, and a Shurflo Power Ceiling Vent Fan in the Bathroom to keep a fresh breeze rolling through (perfect for times when you cannot run the A/C!)
* ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE - For your enjoyment we've upgraded this Living quarter gooseneck trailer to include a flat screen television, all-in-one DVD/CD/Stereo, as well as both interior and exterior speakers!
* EXTRUDED SIDE PANELING - For a rugged look we've added extruded slats to the exterior sidewalls of the horse area of this Lakota. These are great for protecting the trailer from accidental damage if the horses get a little wild.
* DUAL FRONT JACKS UPGRADE - Rather than a single 12k front jack we've put twin 12K Front jacks on this Lakota horse trailer to give it far more strength and stability.
* DROP DOWN WINDOWS ON THE BUTT-SIDE - For Maximum convenience and airflow we've outfitted this Lakota Charger with butt-side drop down windows rather than just common window panels.
* CENTRALLY DUCTED A/C UPGRADE - For better cooling through your entire living quarters we've built this Lakota with Centrally ducted roof A/C rather than just a plain A/C unit!
*+ Lakota's warranty is among the best in the business with a 6 year warranty on the aluminum structure, a 2 year warranty on the living quarters, and 1 year hitch to bumper workmanship and materials.
*+ All aluminum framing
*+ Rubber stall matting
*+ 48" Wall lining kick plate
*+ Insulated aluminum walls & ceiling in horse area
*+ Aluminum padded stall dividers with slam latches
*+ Two-way pop up vents (one per horse)
*+ Bone composite kitchen sink with nickel faucet
*+ LED lights in horse area
*+ 60/40 rear doors (slant load) [Opt. 50/50]
*+ Seamless aluminum roof with drip rail
*+ LED exterior and interior lights
*+ Radial tires
*+ Saddle tree
*+ Swinging blanket bars - 8 wide
*+ Load light
*+ Recessed rear light switches
*+ Gate springs
*+ Bath lavatory
*+ Plant made drop down feed doors
*+ R8 spun fiberglass insulation
*+ 3⁄4" tongue & groove floor
*+ Wood grain linoleum floors
*+ Solid hardwood, square shaker cabinet doors
*+ Bone 24" angle shower (6' 9" wide) (Neo 8' wide)
*+ 16,000 BTU furnace, 13,500 A/C (15' & up 20,000 BTU furnace, 15,000 A/C)
*+ Night shades with valance